Tuesday, July 10, 2007

SPREE

ATTENTION: Before making any orders, please read Terms and Conditions for SPREE at the end of the page(really important).

NOTE: I'M ONLY TAKING GIRLS' TOPS ORDERS!

OLD NAVY - GIRLS








Capping only 10 items by 15 July 2007
(Payment to be done by 16 July 2007, 20:00. Otherwise, your item will not be taken. Will close spree once I've reached the quota. Will end spree by 17 July 2007, 20:00 as long as I have 10 orders. Spree will be canceled if response is bad.)


Link to website:
http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/division.do?cid=6027

Exchange rate: 1SGD = 1.6 USD
Handling fee: 1SGD PER ITEM
Shipping fee: 6SGD PER ITEM (to be advised again)
Postage fee: 2SGD PER ITEM

SIZES

XL = XS (Suitable for people of height 1.52m - 1.58m, Chest 32 inches)
XXL = S (Suitable for people of height 1.58m - 1.62m, Chest 34 inches)
XXL+ = M(Suitable for people of height 1.58m - 1.62m, Chest 36 inches)

*Your height will differ the length of the top*
*Do click on the colour and size of the item that you want to check the stock of the item*



PAYMENT

First Payment: (Total cost of Items in USD) * 1.6 + (No. of Items * 1SGD)
Second Payment: (Shipping fee * No. of Items) + (No. if Items * 2SGD)



ORDER FORMAT

*Please copy and paste format into the e-mail

Details
Name:
Email:
Contact No.:
Address:
Account type/No.:

#Item 1
Name of Item:
Link to Item:
Colour of Item:
Size of Item: XL(for XS) or XXL(for S)
Quantity:
Cost of Item/s(in USD): Quantity(if applicable) * Cost of Item

#Item 2
Name of Item:
Link to Item:
Colour of Item:
Size of Item: XL(for XS) or L(for S)
Quantity:
Cost of Item/s(in USD): Quantity(if applicable) * Cost of Item



Total No. of Items:



Total Cost of Item/s(in USD):
Total Cost of Item/s(in SDG): (Total cost of Items in USD) * 1.6
Total Cost of Handling fee: (No. of Items * 1SGD)

GRAND TOTAL: (Total cost of Items in USD) * 1.6 + (No. of Items * 1SGD)


I will send you a form for Second Payment once I've ordered your items. Please pay within 5 days after I've sent your order or your order will be confiscated(read T&C for more information).


NOTE: I will sent you my account type/no upon receive your Order. All orders to be sent to therednails@gmail.com (:



TERMS & CONDITIONS

NOTE: SPREE ADVISABLE ONLY TO XS-S WEARERS. If you're M and you want to try your luck to fit into S, go ahead: BUT I'M NOT LIABLE IF SIZE DON'T CATER TO YOU.

1. No changes or cancellation of orders.
2. Please be willing to wait for the goods to arrive(takes about 2-4 weeks).
3. I'm not liable for any mistake made by the dealer.
4. I'm not liable if the dealer runs away with our money.
5. I'm not be liable for any lost of the mails, cash or goods.
6. I'm not be liable for damaged and defect items during shipment/mailing.
7. I can only advise you the size to purchase, but am not liable if size does not suit you.
8. I'm not liable if your item is Out-Of-Stock(OOS). Refund will be made for OOS items.
9. I'll do my best to ensure that the whole transaction is smooth.
10. REFUND WILL NOT BE MADE ONCE MONEY IS TRANSFERRED(unless in cases of Out-Of-Stock items).
11. NO PAYMENT = NO ORDER!
12. Mass meet-up at my convenience(Yishun 6 p.m or Eunos 7 p.m.), if not POSTAGE.
13. Second payment to be made within 5 DAYS after the orders have been sent(or your items will be confiscated. To get your items back, you'll have to pay additional 4SDG per item. Note: YOUR MONEY WILL NOT BE REFUNDED ONCE YOUR ITEM/S ARE CONFISCATED).
14. Items will also be confiscated and sold in my blog as INSTOCKS if you do not collect the items after it arrives after 2 weeks. To retrieve items, pay additional 4SDG per item.

HAPPY SPREE'ING! :D

No comments: