Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Jackets/Cardigans














Item: JC-07
Price: $8!
Size: Free size
Condition: 9/10 (Worn twice)
Stock: 1 available (White)
Description: White 3/4 sleeves half cardigan. (: Pretty, but I don't really wear it 'cause it doesn't suit me.














Item: JC-05
Price: $20!
Size: Tagged M
Condition: 9/10 (Worn twice)
Stock: 1 available (Brown)
Description: Ebase jacket/coat at about $50(can't remember actual price). Selling off 'cause it doesn't suit me, though I like it a lot... =/

















Item: JC-04
Price: $10!
Size: Freesize(More suitable for M)
Condition: 8/10 (Worn twice)
Stock: 1 available (Grey)
Description: Grey Cardigan with colourful stripes. Bought online. Doesn't suit me.













Item: JC-02
Price: $12!
Size: S
Condition: 9/10 (Worn twice)
Stock: 1 Available (Black)
Description: Crown jacket. Selling CHEAP. (Selling at student discount price $22 at Bugis) Not exactly my style.













Item: JC-01
Price: $15!
Size: M
Condition: 10/10 (BRAND-NEW, NOT WORN BEFORE)
Stock: 1 available (Black)
Description: Crown jacket. Bought in impulse. Not my style.

No comments: