Saturday, June 2, 2007

CDS

NOTE: FABRIC MARKERS/PAINT WILL BE USED AND SO THE SHOES CAN BE WASHED. (: (You may request using normal ink pens/markers to reduce the cost, but take care when it rains~! ^^)

Customised Designed Shoes


I'll be selling shoes that I design here. A new design will come up at least ONCE a MONTH. If you don't fancy my design, you can tell me what design you want, and I'll do it for you! That's how the customisation works. Tell me what colour you want for your shoes, the kind of designs you have in mind for it- and there it is! Your shoes with your very own style!

Price will be charged accordingly to the type/brand of shoes, the colour/s used and the complexity. Payment must be received first before I start the work. Allow 2 weeks of grace and it will be delivered to you through meet up.

I will be posting shoes I've designed, and some random designs on paper(that you might want it painted on the shoes). Mail me if you'd like anything. Price to be discussed. For quick deals, add me in MSN. (:

Looking forward to working with you! (:

Link to Designed Shoes.
Link to Designs Page.

NOTE: Prices range from $15 to the max for $40. (:

No comments: